Position Title: Web Developer
Reports To: Lead Developer
The Web Developer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications. The Web Developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components to evaluate and recommend possible courses of action. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The Web Developer will create web applications and components from the requirements stage to design and through production deployment.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Assists in physical and logical database design.
• Code and test web and database solutions.
• Communicate issues to team members.
• Assists in correcting errors after exercising discretion and independent judgment to decide on the appropriate course of action.
• Pays very close attention to detail in databases, HTML, and structured programming languages.
• Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
• Understands advanced relational database concepts.
• Creates database-driven web applications with at least one of the following languages/platforms:
o C# / ASP .NET 2.0+
o Classic ASP
• Flexible, adaptable and learns quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work by tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt current and new knowledge to other programming environments.
• Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality are required.
• Enter time on...