Position Title: Copywriter
Reports To: Creative Director (copy)
Market: New York, NY
The copywriter is responsible for creating unique and engaging content that speaks to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets established brand strategies and expectations.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Own the ability to deliver big ideas that are on brand and strategy while maintaining accuracy and consistency in writing style.
• Write clear, concise and strategic messages that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
• Partner with senior copy-team members to develop copy that speaks genuinely to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets brand strategies and expectations.
• Participate in concept meetings raising copy issues where relevant as well as participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop and define creative strategies.
• Ability to convert complex, technical information into easy-to-read promotional copy.
• Analyze and interpret language to determine appropriate style and grammatical usage required.
• Well organized and able to balance multiple projects across a variety of media including print, ROP, direct mail and interactive.
• Collaborate with team members and all departments accordingly to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
• Possess superior language, grammar and creative writing skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in meeting urgent requests.
• Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries.
• Becomes and stays knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts.
• Proofread and edit as necessary.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
• Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality are...