Position Title: Senior Front End Developer
Reports To: Lead Developer
Market: Hilton Head, SC
The Senior Front End Developer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications, with a focus on the presentation layer. This position will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components to evaluate and recommend possible courses of action as well as mentor and coordinate their projects with junior developers. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The Senior Front End Developer will have the ability to maintain project ownership while creating web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design to production deployment.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• 5+ years’ of experience in web development.
• Code and test web and database solutions.
• Communicating issues to team members and assisting in error correction.
• Must possess a keen eye for detail in databases, HTML, and structured programming languages
• Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
• Understands advanced relational database concepts.
• Demonstrates proficiency with physical and logical database design.
• Demonstrates proficiency creating database-driven web applications with at least one of the following languages/platforms:
o C# / ASP .NET 2.0/MSSQL
o C#/ASP.NET 3.5/4+/MSSQL
• Ability to quickly adapt current knowledge to other programming environments.
• Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
• IIS/Apache server familiarity is a plus.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality are required.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
Other Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• IIS/Apache server familiarity is preferred but not required.
• Ability to follow coding standards.
• Ability to code under pressure.
• Follow all standard agency policies and procedures.
This position is Referral Program eligible. Please submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. “All employment with BFG is at will”.