How does BrightNest work?
- Go to BrightNest.com and signup for a free account.
- Answer a few quick questions about your place of residence.
- Start adding home maintenance to-do list items OR answer a few more questions about your residence and let BrightNest start making the to-do list for you.
- BrightNest will email you whenever something needs to be done.
What if I don't own my home?
No problem. BrightNest keeps track of things like timetables for changing air conditioner and furnace filters, cleaning the gutters, and it can remind you when to test/change the batteries in your smoke detectors.
What else does BrightNest have to offer?
- BrightNest has a feature they call their homefolio. This handy little feature lets you keep track of your paint colors, appliances manuals and warranty information, sizes for your A/C or furnace filters, and more.
- BrightNest also has a great blog that offers regular tips on how to make some household chores a little bit easier and well as ways to make small improvements to thing that can wind up saving you money.