Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reports To: Art Director
Market: Hilton Head, SC
Under the leadership of the Art Director or Associate Creative Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting in the design and development of visual materials and creative layouts.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Partner with the Art Director to discuss client requirements, preliminary layouts and necessary revisions.
• Prepare all final electronic mechanical files.
• Create mock-ups for client presentations.
• Ensure all files are organized and properly stored in the server.
• Proactively identify and solve potential issues within assigned projects.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality are required.
Other Job Requirements:
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of teams.
• Strong Photoshop skills.
• Strong design portfolio.
• Knowledge of MAC operating system, Adobe Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• 2-4 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
Please submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions and to perform other job‐related duties requested by their supervisor. “All employment with BFG is at will”.